Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In MY life... i was a Murderer. (naruto inspired)


In my life, I was a murderer

Now I pass

flashes in a line.

My head down

the street to come.

Lightning blades striking down

shadow clones all looking back to

succeed a mission.

The gravestones all lined

mocking

the very action of

taking a step.

Head in a rasengan.

Leave the country.

Flip a coin

paralyzed by that killer intent.

Stepping on the gas

to travel nowhere.

Traveling forward in place

pushed against the wind

only to fall and rise

pushing

coming back.

The rhythmic sounds of

my coming intrigue the

notice of eyes.

Hammered by glares.

Do they know what I-

have done?

Exactly,

but I do.

I have killed.

I threw rocks in the pond to kill that person

And a many of that person I have killed.

I

Will become a hero.

No comments: